Day Two of Exam Surprises
Today I made my little bro an after-exam (semi-) healthy snack of apples with caramel dip (which I previously made as a teacher gift and which you read more about in this post). I turned the whole operation into a semi-scavenger hunt :P But John had his world history exam this morning, which I helped him study for, so of course Marge couldn't resist throwing in one more little (actually super easy) history question ;)
And inside the refrigerator....
"To access today's prize, you must first answer correctly one final bonus question:
Which Enlightenment Thinker/Science Revolution Thinker is famous for his legend of discovering gravity by means of a stray apple? Was it:
a) Thomas Jefferson
b) Voltaire
b) Voltaire
c) Galileo
d) Isaac Newton
e) Adam Smith?"
Underneath: "The correct answer was d) Isaac Newton.
Congratulations! You have earned a special snack..."
Oh, and then when my dad came home from work, he left his own mark on the operation....



Comments
Post a Comment
Comments welcome, but kind/respectful words only, please.