a prayer for a biffel

Dear Lord,
Today, I want to thank you for Jessica, after all the sweet preparations she made for my birthday. :) She has been such a blessing to me here in Scotland, and I admit I'm glad for the opportunity to spend time so much time hanging out with her again. I know how busy she is continually back at school, and so I thank you, God, for giving her this semester full of free time to enjoy everything about the UK and Europe.
Thank you, Lord, for her constant concern for those around her, and for her constant enthusiasm (what we like to call her "interior cheerleader", haha). She's one of the easiest people to talk to, and our late night random chats about anything and everything have been such a blessing to me lately.
Father, I would ask that You continue to smile on her, and bless her time in Scotland, pulling her heart ever closer to Yours.

In Your name I pray,
Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts