"In Like a Lamb"....or "Sunshine in St Andrews--Say What?!"
That's right--today we had TOTAL SUNSHINE! And it was like 60 degrees as well, so all the students were outside all afternoon, enjoying the rare bit of beautiful weather. I took my hour break from classes in the morning, and instead of writing my Scottish History paper as intended, I took a walk around town with my camera, probably looking like the nerd tourist. I don't really care though, because I got so many beautiful photographs with sunshine and blue sky! YAY! If all of March is like this, I think I might consider moving here permanently after all. :)

Just in the last week, all these flowers have popped up outside Sallies! Does this mean it's spring now?? I hope so...



Just in the last week, all these flowers have popped up outside Sallies! Does this mean it's spring now?? I hope so...


Comments
Post a Comment
Comments welcome, but kind/respectful words only, please.