I'm exhausted, but I have three quick things to say:
1. I found a copy of The Hoose at Pooh's Neuk in the local bookstore today. So. Wonderful. Like, I am seriously considering going back and buying it just so that I can say I have Winnie-the-Pooh in Scots.
2. After my perusal in the bookstore, I walked through the nearby WH Smith store to get to the post office in the back. The cashier was definitely sporting an official Gryffindor scarf, and that fact alone makes me want to forget buying Winnie-the-Pooh and just live in Britain for the rest of my life.
3. I mailed (or, rather, "posted") TWENTY-FOUR postcards today. You don't even want to know what I spent on stamps. The point is, I am done for today. Legit blog posts will come later this week.

TWENTY-FOUR postcards. My desk was covered in them for like a week...

Comments

  1. I didn't know that's how you spell "perusal." It seems like a funny spelling to me for some reason.

    And I LOVE your postcard picture!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, but kind/respectful words only, please.

Popular Posts