Another conversation.
I sometimes wonder how someone as dumb as me can manage to get into college in the first place. This gchat should give you an idea of exactly how clueless i can be:
Cathy: hey did you get my msg?!
Cathy: hey did you get my msg?!
david called
Sent at 11:31 PM on Thursday
me: what message?
sorry my phone's been off

Cathy: more like your phone's not with you
me: since ministry team

Cathy: hahaha
me: hang on

Cathy: ...
david has your phone
me: wait-what?

Cathy: you left it
me: oh crap

Cathy: he called to find out whose it was
me: ohhhh
danggit

Cathy: obviously found out when i responded with a "hey girl"
HAHAHA
me: watch my mother call it...
Honestly, I think I sound like Ronald Weasley. No, much as I love him, I am not complimenting myself.
Honestly, I think I sound like Ronald Weasley. No, much as I love him, I am not complimenting myself.


Comments
Post a Comment
Comments welcome, but kind/respectful words only, please.